Jan 6, 2010

Reviving This Blog

Traveling is one of the priorities in my life. I read travel blogs and drools everytime I saw those nice travel pics posted up by the bloggers, then dream of going to those places day and night. I've only been to like a few countries (okay, a handful!) and most of the time I enjoy doing my own research and plan all my itineraries free and easy style. Friends have been pushing me to write my own travel blog but I'm such a lazy person. arrggh.. I hope I can really start on this blog and to have the diligence for continuous blogging. It would serve as my travel diary (in case I lost my memory or something, or maybe lose all my pics). Of course it would be good to share with ppl who also love travelling. Dont be surprise if you found I did not update any post after this (or the following after next). haha..

No comments: